Fran gets off the schneid at Lames

uihawk82

He probably thinks about time after the team probably had the game won there a couple of times. But finally, congrats to players and coaches.

Yeah, and the loss a few years ago when they had that big halftime lead was I am sure a big weight on the coaching staff.

ugh, not that game. never that game.

qkhXzN0.gif

What's funny is, that over at CyFan, for as much as they talk about how Prohm's won 2 Big 12 "Championships", they now think he's terrible and needs to go because he's lost twice in a row to Iowa, BUT they don't care about the Iowa game.

What's funny is, that over at CyFan, for as much as they talk about how Prohm's won 2 Big 12 "Championships", they now think he's terrible and needs to go because he's lost twice in a row to Iowa, BUT they don't care about the Iowa game.
The cyclown fan is a funny creature. I mean I’m not going to sit here and say Prohm is a great coach, far from it, but who do they honestly think they can get. That’s comical

The cyclown fan is a funny creature. I mean I’m not going to sit here and say Prohm is a great coach, far from it, but who do they honestly think they can get. That’s comical

I hate to admit it but the Clown job is a pretty good one. You have one of the biggest home court advantages in the country and you play in a weak one team league. It’s easy to win in the lil 12. Jumping into the fray in the B1G, ACC, Big East or even it seems the SEC now is a completely different animal.

I’m sorry but any league where a team wins it 14 years in a row is weak. It took a decimation of injuries at KU and lightning in a bottle at TCU to break the streak. Meanwhile during that time the B1G has had 6 different teams in the Natty Champs game.

I hate to admit it but the Clown job is a pretty good one. You have one of the biggest home court advantages in the country and you play in a weak one team league. It’s easy to win in the lil 12. Jumping into the fray in the B1G, ACC, Big East or even it seems the SEC now is a completely different animal.

I’m sorry but any league where a team wins it 14 years in a row is weak. It took a decimation of injuries at KU and lightning in a bottle at TCU to break the streak. Meanwhile during that time the B1G has had 6 different teams in the Natty Champs game.
While I get where you are coming from, if they were to fire a coach on Prohm’s level that signals to anyone considering the job that they need to outperform Prohm. Honestly they had a good run with Hoiberg primarily playing the transfer game. The only problem is so many more teams are now playing the transfer game it isn’t as easy as it was. I don’t think there are many coaches that can consistently get them back to the level Hoiberg had, but I’m guessing it could get worse for the clowns. To me firing Prohm would be idiotic.

While I get where you are coming from, if they were to fire a coach on Prohm’s level that signals to anyone considering the job that they need to outperform Prohm. Honestly they had a good run with Hoiberg primarily playing the transfer game. The only problem is so many more teams are now playing the transfer game it isn’t as easy as it was. I don’t think there are many coaches that can consistently get them back to the level Hoiberg had, but I’m guessing it could get worse for the clowns. To me firing Prohm would be idiotic.
Hoiberg could even get them to that level again now, because like you said, the transfer game changed.

Latest posts