fox>abc

fox doesnt have Jessie Palmer or David Pollack currently on every possible football program and has never hired Bob Davie as an color commentator so that alone makes fox better then abc and its parent company espn...

Both networks leave you feeling violated and dumber.

This world needs some snarky, sarcastic game announcers. These boring white bread tools suck.

I noticed the trophy ceremony was absolutely terrible, no improvement after 3 years. None at all.

IMO, Gus Johnson and Charles Davis are two of the best in the booth.
I didn't see the OSU-bias, in them.
Gus's energy is great and Charles is a walking college football encyclopedia.

The HD looked great, announcers were solid, but FOX is still has work to do in improving its product.

That 2.0 earthquake you felt from Bristol, Connecticut, was ESPN cheering an Ohio State loss.
ESPN has become more of a cartoon character. Time for SNL to spoof them, again.

CBS>ABC>Fox for College football.

Mostly it depends on who the teams are. As I said on another thread, Joey Harrington is worse as a color guy than he was as an NFL QB.

Each network has guys who are good and those who are just turrible.

Like when Dennis Miller did Monday night football?
Dennis Miller was eons better than Tony Kornheiser.

You could sense the ire in Mike Tirico for Tony being so ill-prepared every time they were in the booth together. Mike did his homework and Tony didn't prep, and they still sat in the same booth.

Overall, FOX coverage of college football is better, but still needs improvement.

Dennis Miller was eons better than Tony Kornheiser.

You could sense the ire in Mike Tirico for Tony being so ill-prepared every time they were in the booth together. Mike did his homework and Tony didn't prep, and they still sat in the same booth.

Overall, FOX coverage of college football is better, but still needs improvement.

I always had a feeling that Tony didn't give a **** about MNF.

Latest posts