Four downs with the receivers

"At tight end, I could see Fiedorowicz between 40-45 receptions for 450 yards and five TDs."

This would be nice. When we have tight ends that are a threat, it opens up a lot of possibilities on offense. Even in the KoK offense. Fiedorowicz did make some big grabs at the end of last season.

Don't count out Shumpert. I have heard he is an absolute athletic freak of nature. He is the McNutt prototype. I could see him stepping in at #3 or at least getting good reps. He also went in several times when Marvin was out last year.

Also, he'll be a true junior and I would hate to waste his athleticism/talent if we don't ahve to.

"At tight end, I could see Fiedorowicz between 40-45 receptions for 450 yards and five TDs."

This would be nice. When we have tight ends that are a threat, it opens up a lot of possibilities on offense. Even in the KoK offense. Fiedorowicz did make some big grabs at the end of last season.

If you read the interview with CJ toward the end of last season, in November, I think you got a glimpse of what the problem had been and a sense that we'd see more from CJ going forward. In a nutshell, he owned up to the fact that he had been lazy and was lacking in effort, so by his own admission I think that explains the problem last year. I am hoping he moves forward this off season. I'll see if I can find the article from last fall.

*edit*

Here is the link: http://hawkcentral.com/2011/11/19/harty-c-j-fiedorowicz-emerges-as-a-force/

Last edited:

Latest posts