Former USC commit cleared of rape charges

herkyattack

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QLTqym2Zjpo&feature=related]Falsely Accused of Rape, Former High School Football Star Finally Cleared - YouTube[/ame]

Ex-Poly standout has rape and kidnapping conviction reversed

You have to feel really bad for this guy. Spent the last 10 years of his life in jail/probation for something he didn't do, when he certainly could have been preparing for a career in the NFL. I have a feeling karma is not going to be too kind to the accuser.....

What a f*ck*ng b*tch she is. I also read that she wanted to come clean on her terms by stipulating that she would not have to return the 1.5 million dollar judgement she won from the school district.

I remember when that happened. This is just another instance of our unfair legal system. With enough money, he never gets convicted.

Now, that being said, if he didn't finish high school, it is on him. If he did, he should get himself into a college program where he can get a free ride to get a college degree and make a life for himself. Banking it all on playing in the NFL is as foolish a decision as the original plea deal.

the woman should get the same sentence in jail.

I agree, perjury anyway right? Charges against Coker were dropped, but at least she didn't go to court with her story. Who know if its true, i don't know, but I would like to think it was not.

Latest posts