Former PSU vice president talks difficulty of bucking Paterno, "Penn State way"

Excellent article. Chilling.
It's appalling how f'ed up psu was...is.

Love of children is not in their heart, love of money and power is... They were blinded by their money and power.

Last edited:
Waffling and playing CYA.

My God...they are BEGGING the NCAA to impose the death penalty. Just begging them to do it.

It is horribly ironic that the "gang of four" (paterno, spanier, schultz, curley) and now the psu BoT are all in full metal "CYA" mode, since it's the opposite of what they did for those poor kids (cover their azzes from sanderpsky).

Waffling and playing CYA.

My God...they are BEGGING the NCAA to impose the death penalty. Just begging them to do it.

It would be a shame if the NCAA had to do it. The only chance Penn State has to recovering from this would be for them to punish themselves.

It would be a shame if the NCAA had to do it. The only chance Penn State has to recovering from this would be for them to punish themselves.

And to help facilitate that process, Iowa should forfeit the game against psu this season. Maybe next, too.

And to help facilitate that process, Iowa should forfeit the game against psu this season. Maybe next, too.

C'mon,lets just admit the obvious...the college football culture is sick,across the nation,and needs to be shut down or de-emphasized,a la the U. of Chicago.

Anyone that actually thinks that this same culture of corruption does not exist at Bama,or LSU? Give me a break.

Add in the concussion issues,and it needs to go away,period.

Anyone that says otherwise is hypocritical.
The US needs to adopt the Euro system of pro sports minor league systems for young athletes,and divorce it from schools altogether. Never made any sense for colleges to associate with sports...not their mission,which is academics.

Maybe they need to do away with their athletic department for a few years and grant all current athletes a full release and make them eligible to play next year ala Marshall back in the 70s.

Maybe they need to do away with their athletic department for a few years and grant all current athletes a full release and make them eligible to play next year ala Marshall back in the 70s.

Their football program at the very least.

If they won't self-suspend their football program this season, the the B1G has to seriously entertain the thought of kicking their @$$ out.

The idea of Pedo State fielding a football team this season is just absurd.

What did Jim Delany says to all this mess involved with Pedo Valley State? I havent heard anything from B1G conference commissioner.. does anyone knows?

What did Jim Delany says to all this mess involved with Pedo Valley State? I havent heard anything from B1G conference commissioner.. does anyone knows?

The tool Delany is trying to figure out if it's worth the revenue Pedo State football generates to subject the B1G to the moral outrage and nearly universal scorn of allowing Pedo State to play football this season.

He can't be bothered to just stand up and do the right thing.

Just out of curiosity....Would we try to fill the date vacated by PSU if they were to suspend their participation this year? Would we be given a win via forfeit?

Has something like that ever happened?

Just out of curiosity....Would we try to fill the date vacated by PSU if they were to suspend their participation this year? Would we be given a win via forfeit?

Has something like that ever happened?

With the divisions, aren't there enough teams now to just rotate other teams in? Each team in the B1G already doesn't play 3 others.

we could play illannoy on Oct 20 at night. And crush them with furious vengeance.

we could play illannoy on Oct 20 at night. And crush them with furious vengeance.

samuel-jackson-1.jpg

Latest posts