Fishing in Miami...who's with me?

K1NN1CK

Looking for a few more people to fill up the boat on Monday the 3rd...we should done around 3:30, so plenty of time to make the huddle. It will be around $200 a piece if we can get 6 people. My dad knows the captain, so he is giving us a small discount. Hoping there will be quite a few sailfish around and he said we could hit the wrecks for some amberjack tuna and cobia as well. Shoot me an email if you are interested: hawk.hogan@hotmail.com

Looking for a few more people to fill up the boat on Monday the 3rd...we should done around 3:30, so plenty of time to make the huddle. It will be around $200 a piece if we can get 6 people. My dad knows the captain, so he is giving us a small discount. Hoping there will be quite a few sailfish around and he said we could hit the wrecks for some amberjack tuna and cobia as well. Shoot me an email if you are interested: hawk.hogan@hotmail.com

Not going to Miami but thought I would share that I will never go fishing in the ocean again... i hurled in the Caribbean. :)

You do realize that although we're all Hawk fans, there are some of them out there that are real f*ucking wierdos right? Just checkin! ;)

Don't want you to wind up in a boat in the middle of the gulf with some whack job looking to knock ya off for your tickets!

Latest posts