First ESPN Bracketology

I saw that, but this is the first one he has put out, he started them last month before the freaking season even started.

Wichata State. Westerm Kentucky and Gardner-Webb made the South Region......

Numbers 7, 15 and 16........

They would face St. Josephs, Ohio State and Florida......

Seems a little early but still fun to speculate. Our schedule might have been a little tougher than we originally thought......

:)

Last edited:
I'm also boycotting McDonald's because they are clearly a company run by Cyclone fans. Who uses red and yellow in their color scheme?? Thank goodness we have BWW supporting us...

It's simple psychology. Studies have shown red and yellow trigger hunger.

It will be interesting to see how it all plays out. Wisky looks like they have some real deficiencies at this point. That 7th bid for the big ten is going to be interesting. I'd love to have Iowa take it away from Becky Badger.

We were on the "Next 4 Out" list in his preseason one.

So we moved down in his opinion.

WAIT! NOT SO FAST!!! When you click on the Boise State link it goes to the Iowa Hawkeye basketball page! Either they put the wrong link up or they put the wrong team up. Controversy! haha

I'll take the Hawks as a 10th seed in Kansas City. Tell me we wouldn't sell that place out!

Kansas City will be sold out because KU will likely be playing there. I also see the tourney trying to pin KU and Mizzou against each other in the tourney because of all the bad blood now.

Latest posts