Fire Ferentz

I've never called for Ferentz to be fired - have always said next year is key. And it still is.

However I like how people who criticize negativity of fans if they complain about something even in a win.... will make posts like this.

Throwing negativity into it and doing the same thing their preaching against all the time.

Kind of comical.

I've never called for Ferentz to be fired - have always said next year is key. And it still is.

However I like how people who criticize negativity of fans if they complain about something even in a win.... will make posts like this.

Throwing negativity into it and doing the same thing their preaching against all the time.

Kind of comical.

Agreed..

Not sure If I have seen one thread with reference to the win yet. All I See is Fire Ferentz-Bandwagon- eating Crow threads. I guess I will have to go and enjoy the victory with real Hawk Fans.. :)

Kind of comical.

There is no negativity in my game...to endure the abject mockery and cruelty that I did for 10 months for stating a mere opinion - one which was proved right, by the way - makes one prone to gloating. That's all it is. I'm overjoyed that you and whomever else was wrong, was wrong.

Nothing negative about it.

There is no negativity in my game...to endure the abject mockery and cruelty that I did for 10 months for stating a mere opinion - one which was proved right, by the way - makes one prone to gloating. That's all it is. I'm overjoyed that you and whomever else was wrong, was wrong.

Nothing negative about it.

no its exactly what everyone moans about.... "I just want to enjoy the win and not have to come and listen to people fighting or negavity about this or that"

Maybe you aren't one of those people but I don't know you did "quit" the forums because people didn't agree with you.

I get why you posted it - you feel vindicated in a way.

However its childish just like your quitting thing was childish.

Kind of comical.

Agreed..

Not sure If I have seen one thread with reference to the win yet. All I See is Fire Ferentz-Bandwagon- eating Crow threads. I guess I will have to go and enjoy the victory with real Hawk Fans.. :)

499025d1265264958-91-4runner-200-bucks-backpedal.jpg

Kind of comical.

I don't find next year to be as important now that we well exceeded our expectations this year.

no its exactly what everyone moans about.... "I just want to enjoy the win and not have to come and listen to people fighting or negavity about this or that"

Maybe you aren't one of those people but I don't know you did "quit" the forums because people didn't agree with you.

I get why you posted it - you feel vindicated in a way.

However its childish just like your quitting thing was childish.

It would have been childish if I was wrong. But I was right. Which makes me a, I don't know...martyr? Visionary? Sage?

Shoot, I don't know, Bigtenchamp...you choose.

I posted it. I will respond. This team performed way better then expected. But you cant say this coaching atff is brilliant in year 15. I loved what PP did today. He must have kissed some serious butt. Butt still, you have to admit, things were shaky against an inferiror team all day. It should have been 28-0 at half.
So, I will allow that we had a better season then I predicted. AND I SAW KF SHOW EMOTION!. Im not sold,.
Wait till next year when we have a new LB corp and 2 new safetie (2 right?). And a new LT Unless he stays.
We have playmakers on offense, do we utilize them?

Man, I hope next season is better.

Latest posts