Final AP Top 10 Predictions

JonDMiller

Publisher/Founder
I think Bama beats Texas...this is not how I would vote, but how I think the poll will look:

1. Alabama
2. Texas
3. Boise State
4. Florida
5. Ohio State
6. TCU
7. Iowa
8. Penn State
9. Cincinnati
10. Oregon

I could see Iowa getting the #6 hole...but no higher. And no lower than 8th, if Cincy gets more votes.

It looks good, but if Texas gets rolled up in the title game, I see them dropping further than 2, with Boise St landing in that second spot...and if Penn State somehow winds up ahead of Iowa in either poll...I'm clobbering someone...probably Cyclone17...he seems like a deserving d-bag...

I think Bama beats Texas...this is not how I would vote, but how I think the poll will look:

1. Alabama
2. Texas
3. Boise State
4. Florida
5. Ohio State
6. TCU
7. Iowa
8. Penn State
9. Cincinnati
10. Oregon

I could see Iowa getting the #6 hole...but no higher. And no lower than 8th, if Cincy gets more votes.

After all the positive pub TCU got, you don't think they'll drop any further than 6th? Weren't they ranked 4th going into that game?

I see Texas dropping to three and Boise the two spot. I feel Iowa will be 6 and TCU 7. In all reality I think this is kinda the way it should be, Boise may be overated, but how can you be overated I guess being undefeated. Would Boise, beat Texas, maybe, would they beat Bama, no chance.

I see Texas dropping to three and Boise the two spot. I feel Iowa will be 6 and TCU 7. In all reality I think this is kinda the way it should be, Boise may be overated, but how can you be overated I guess being undefeated. Would Boise, beat Texas, maybe, would they beat Bama, no chance.

I can see that; I can't see TCU only dropping two spots. They're the kind of team that the media waits to kill.

1. Alabama
2. Texas
3. Boise State
4. Florida
5. Ohio State
6. TCU
7. Iowa
8. Penn State
9. Cincinnati
10. Oregon

for some irrational reason, I think Texas wins

1 Texas
2 Alabama
3 Boise St
4 Florida
5 Ohio St
6 TCU
7 Iowa
8 Penn St
9 Cincinnati
10 Va Tech

Not that I agree with it but I don't see Iowa passing the 1 loss teams. I don't think Cincy drops that far.

1. Texas
2. Bama
3. Florida
4. BSU
5. TCU
6. Cincy
7. OSU
8. Iowa
9. PSU
10. Oregon

Last edited:
1. Texas
2. Alabama
3. Boise State
4. Florida
5. Ohio State
6. Iowa
7. Penn State
8. TCU
9. Cincinnati
10. VA Tech

Back in the Top 10, once again, but remember..............SI in their national magazine, did not have Iowa in their Preseason Top 20. I'd suggest boycotting that Fishwrap.

1. Alabama
2. Texas
3. Boise St.
4. Florida
5. tOSU
6. Iowa
7. TCU
8. Cincinnati
9. Penn St.
10. Oregon

for some irrational reason, I think Texas wins

1 Texas
2 Alabama
3 Boise St
4 Florida
5 Ohio St
6 TCU
7 Iowa
8 Penn St
9 Cincinnati
10 Va Tech

I have been leaning towards 'Bama since we knew who would be playing in the title game, but for some reason I switched to Texas today, and really don't know why.

Does anyone think Florida jumps Texas (assuming Texas loses)?

I think Iowa jumps TCU for the #6 spot.

After being so underwhelmed by the performance of both BSU and TCU in the Fiesta bowl, I'd personally drop them both out of the top 10, undefeated or not. They don't belong. Way over rated.

1. Alabama
2. Texas
3. Boise State
4. Florida
5. Ohio State
6. TCU
7. Iowa
8. Penn State
9. Cincinnati
10. Oregon

Here is the Actual Poll:

1. Alabama
2. Texas
3. Florida
4. Boise State
5. Ohio State
6. TCU
7. Iowa
8. Cincinnati
9. Penn State
10. Virginia Tech

Latest posts