Final 5 Big Ten Opponents

bhawk326

The Final 5 Big Ten Opponents have a combined 2-14 in-conference record. Those two wins were against each other (Minnesota over Purdue and Nebraska over Minnesota) because somebody has to win ...

Just have to keep on keeping on.

As bad as some of them are, any one of them could beat us. THE one person I see that keeps us from losing is none other than.... The sex cannon, sunshine, golden Jesus, the golden Namath, C J B Casey Junior Bethard. Recognize

If the hawks keep tackling and covering and shedding blocks on defense I like their chances of stopping the running game, the main thing is Indiana's passing game. Minny doesnt pass it well, Purdue is at home, etc

On offense if the hawks keep playing mainly mistake free football and block, catch passes, few penalties and turnovers, kick well then I think they score enough to win most or all games.

If the hawks keep tackling and covering and shedding blocks on defense I like their chances of stopping the running game, the main thing is Indiana's passing game. Minny doesnt pass it well, Purdue is at home, etc

On offense if the hawks keep playing mainly mistake free football and block, catch passes, few penalties and turnovers, kick well then I think they score enough to win most or all games.

I think teams will have trouble containing Matt Vandeberg and Tevaun Smith. They have both become quite dependable
& dangerous receivers.

#goHawks

Latest posts