Fidone to Nebraska

Reading between the lines in previous interviews, I got the strong feeling that Fidone was reluctant to face the level of competition in our TE room. He just didn't strike me as a player that wanted to scratch and claw to start. I'm sure Nebraska used early starting time as a major pitch to him.

Reading between the lines in previous interviews, I got the strong feeling that Fidone was reluctant to face the level of competition in our TE room. He just didn't strike me as a player that wanted to scratch and claw to start. I'm sure Nebraska used early starting time as a major pitch to him.

The strength of the TE room did play a factor in his decision.

His parents are members of that particularly revolting brand of Western Iowa Husker 'tards. He was always going there.

So
So he's just a big pussy then? The rose colored glasses are not a good look on him

"Nebraska is going to win and go to Bowl games now that I'm going there."

Fidone will fit right in. Scott Frost is yet to have a winning season and talks like he's winning every game. Everyone knows a good TE is the first piece to turn things around...especially freshman TEs. Hey Fidone, I'd like you to meet Chauncy Golston...our 270 pound monster at DE. This is who you will be trying to block next year. Good luck with that.

Ok...year three is the year, right Nebraska. The hype of the first two years of the Scott Frost era didn't pan out...but now he has his players and they are going to kick some B10 ass. Right. Nebraska lost some key contributors on the DL...the Davis brothers...that's not good. You just don't replace Senior DLs very easily. If Nebraska can't stop the run...they have to outscore people. I don't see it happening.

Latest posts