Ferentz Post Game Comments: Ohio State

so what mistakes are they looking at, and what corrections are being made? All of our losses have been the same exact way, that tells me they're not making corrections.

We don't have LBs that can run like Edds or Angerrer, but we continue to try and they are getting abused.

For the DL, no excuse, they haven't come up in crunch time. they've been gassed.

defensive. Can somebody point out the amount of support he gets? Sold out stadiums, lifetime 4 million/yr contract. Free cars. Yet, same thing over and over resulting in close losses so a reporter asks a question about it and he gets defensive? Is he bi-polar?

Q. Talk about Marcus?
COACH FERENTZ: We had some good things going on, and that is certainly one of them. Marcus has been called upon this year. He’s really done a great job. To me, today was his most impressive outing. Did a nice job over in Indiana a few weeks ago.
But today the lights were on. Pretty good defensive football team here playing. Thought he made a good showing of himself, so you’ve got to give him a lot of credit.

That tells you everything you need to know about why we lose to NW, Indiana, and formerly Iowa State. The lights are not on for those games. We average 35 points a game against Michigan - Wisconsin - Michigan St. and get 35 total against Indiana and NW. We do not play as hard against those teams no matter what KF says.

Once again, everyone needs to relax. This is an economic issue. As long as we win 7-8 games a year and go to a bowl game the season is a sucess to Barta. This has to be done to support all the other sports. Still makes me ill however.

settle down, what's he supposed to say. take a deep breath, we just got another punch in the gut and it sucks. vent away, for sure, but be reasonable.

Latest posts