Ferentz on new innovations

I would be a bit worried that opponents could intercept this traffic. I hope they are using some good encryption.

I would be a bit worried that opponents could intercept this traffic. I hope they are using some good encryption.

Agreed. Especially given the prevalence of iPad thefts. Can you imagine how screwed we would be if this fell into someone else's hands?

Tecmo_Bowl_NES_ScreenShot4.gif

Exactly a phone could be stolen, or the data could be stolen remotely. I hope security against both occurrences is strong.

Those out routes are waaaay to far down field though

That is our playbook against weaker competition. Here is our pass heavy playbook:

__3676030.gif

Those hook patterns are only 4 yards deep if that gives you an idea of scale. Pass 3 is the play we used to score that long TD on Michigan last year.

I'm guessing if NFL teams with all their paranoia, use I-Pads, there are probably some serious restrictions on them. I like this article, bringing the program into the 21st century, and maybe helping w recruiting in the future.

That is our playbook against weaker competition. Here is our pass heavy playbook:

__3676030.gif

Those hook patterns are only 4 yards deep if that gives you an idea of scale. Pass 3 is the play we used to score that long TD on Michigan last year.

When you work in that run play with those three passes, teams will never know what hit them. Almost unstoppable. Even the fans at Kinnick won't know what were going to do, yeah they may still claim thy do, but realistically, they won't have a clue. They will set dumbfounded.

Agreed. Especially given the prevalence of iPad thefts. Can you imagine how screwed we would be if this fell into someone else's hands?

Tecmo_Bowl_NES_ScreenShot4.gif

Even if you're someone who doesn't actually believe that Iowa is THAT predictable, this is pretty ******* hilarious.

Latest posts