Feels pretty "back" to me right now

G

GhostofGhost

EXCELLENT win, Hawkeyes!! Thank you for helping eliminate the painful memories of the stupid football team.

SUCK IT, bo ryan, you whiny PoS

WERE BACCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK SO AWESOMEEE!!!

This win doesn't mean that Iowa will now compete for the top division of the B1G but it does mean that we are again competitive, with much more to come.

Great win Hawks, looking like the team I was expecting to see. The defense and the aggressiveness of the offense was awesome to watch. All of our experienced players are playing at their capabilities... finally. Keep it up!!!!

It felt like WE WERE BACK today. It is fun to watch again (and I haven't been able to say that in a long time.)

Now we need to fill Carver again and make that place rock like it did in the 80's & early 90's.

Basketball erased the hangover that was the Insight Bowl!!

The big thing for me was that we withstood the inevitable Wisconsin run to start the second half. Everyone knew it was coming, and all the Hawks could hope for was to survive it and stay in the game until the Badgers cooled off again.

Doing that, and coming up with the key "answer" buckets, are things that good teams do...that winning teams do (see Purdue on Wednesday). I'm not saying we're now a good team that is going to contend right now, but you can see things starting to come together.

The big thing for me was that we withstood the inevitable Wisconsin run to start the second half. Everyone knew it was coming, and all the Hawks could hope for was to survive it and stay in the game until the Badgers cooled off again.

Doing that, and coming up with the key "answer" buckets, are things that good teams do...that winning teams do (see Purdue on Wednesday). I'm not saying we're now a good team that is going to contend right now, but you can see things starting to come together.

And that 4 ft's and the ball run!

And the Inbounding debacle with 50 seconds left!

We're so back we purposely let Wisconsin comeback so we could put another dagger in them!

Great Win! Aaron White doesn't look like a true Frosh in his first Big Ten road game.

The future is bright. And it's closer than we think.

Latest posts