Favorite Fan Photo's

MNHawkeyeFreak

Check out the Daily Iowan for a couple of good fan photo's. #42 and #51.
http://www.dilibraryarchive.com/slideshow/1024fb/index.html

(sorry, if I knew how to put them in the message, I would...probably just as well... Jon might ban me for picture of the kid that is gesturing.....Iowa you're number one!):D Besides, if you don't normally look at the DI pics, you should. They are always good.

The kid in the Spartan hat on the far left should be in the Blackheart Gold Pants disappointed fan listing.

I had the same look 92 seconds before him....

Look at pic #16...think Murray's kicks needed a little extra height? How about a lot more height, please?!

**Edit - And #37 = #1

I didn't want to start a new thread for this, so I felt this was the best place to put it without a really old, random bump.

And I got this from Black Hearts Gold Pants, so I take NONE of the credit...

Hilarious!

129010065525367465.jpg

I didn't want to start a new thread for this, so I felt this was the best place to put it without a really old, random bump.

And I got this from Black Hearts Gold Pants, so I take NONE of the credit...

Hilarious!

129010065525367465.jpg
Bwahahahahaha! Bwahahahaha!!! I love seeing these pictures of the State fans. They look so sad...

You know all Murray's kicks looked odd against MSU. Of course if they all go through the uprights it doesn't bother me.

In pic #51, it appears that the shirtless look has become a little chilly, all of a sudden.

Latest posts