Even Jordan Bohannon doesn't know who they are playing next week

Just thought about something with regards to JBo. If the NCAA Board of Governors approves the measure giving basketball players an extra year of eligibility, guess who's going have the chance to return and get his shoes back (if he returns for another year)? I'm sure the crowd will be nice to him, though.

1605616958855.jpeg

Just thought about something with regards to JBo. If the NCAA Board of Governors approves the measure giving basketball players an extra year of eligibility, guess who's going have the chance to return and get his shoes back (if he returns for another year)? I'm sure the crowd will be nice to him, though.

View attachment 7019
That would be epic, for Jordan to basically play 6 seasons at Iowa. I have this feeling though that after this year he's gonna be ready to be done with college and move on to his next chapter.

That would be epic, for Jordan to basically play 6 seasons at Iowa. I have this feeling though that after this year he's gonna be ready to be done with college and move on to his next chapter.
I don't know, he can make money now on endorsements and will he ever be as popular as he is now in Iowa City? He's a long shot to even get a chance in the pros, (in this country) and the chance to play for all the marbles again has to be a factor. I guess having Garza back would make a difference, but if Garza is POY he goes pro, probable anyway.

At this point, I'll be surprised if things aren't pushed back. JFC, they had a lot of time to make this work.

Rumor going around to play the entire season in a bubble in Indianapolis?? Could that be what's taking so long for scheduling?

The whole season? That's insane. There are hundreds of teams. I saw the whole tourney will be there, but the whole season in a bubble for college players is crazy.

I just feel like they had SO much time to get a plan in place for this. To learn from other sports who have been doing it. What to do, what not to do, have a firm schedule and plan in place for potential cancellations etc and here we are... less than a week out from the start of the season and no B1G team has announced it's schedule.

Rumor going around to play the entire season in a bubble in Indianapolis?? Could that be what's taking so long for scheduling?
I heard the NCAA's were going to be bubbled but you can't have over 300 teams in there for a full season. Impossible, and what about classes? And living quarters?

Just looking at how many times the top 4 of Iowa, Illinois, Wisconsin, and MSU play each other, we got the worst of it. We play all 3 teams on the road and 5 total games against them. MSU has it the easiest with only playing us on the road and 4 total games. There is obviously a lot more to the schedule, that's just the first thing I looked for.

I heard the NCAA's were going to be bubbled but you can't have over 300 teams in there for a full season. Impossible, and what about classes? And living quarters?
I think each conf. will have their own bubble city, ours would be Indy.

Just looking at how many times the top 4 of Iowa, Illinois, Wisconsin, and MSU play each other, we got the worst of it. We play all 3 teams on the road and 5 total games against them. MSU has it the easiest with only playing us on the road and 4 total games. There is obviously a lot more to the schedule, that's just the first thing I looked for.
Thats the way the top four looks....for now.

That may not be the way it plays out.

I haven't looked at the schedule yet but in time we may end up saying we were glad we didn't catch a certain team in their barn. Perhaps Maryland, Rutgers, Indiana or Purdue.

No one is talking about Purdue. That is when they usually end up competing for the conference. Painter can coach, and their style of play usually travels well.

Thats the way the top four looks....for now.

That may not be the way it plays out.

I haven't looked at the schedule yet but in time we may end up saying we were glad we didn't catch a certain team in their barn. Perhaps Maryland, Rutgers, Indiana or Purdue.

No one is talking about Purdue. That is when they usually end up competing for the conference. Painter can coach, and their style of play usually travels well.
Their style of play of hitting 80% of their 3-pointers seems to work very well against us :(

Latest posts