Espys

BergHawk7

If ISU wins best upset, does coach paul rhodes deserve a pay raise? Hed be only the 2nd coach in our state to win one, 2nd to Jacobson. I mean its only fair.

Sarcastic post. I could really care less about. I just like to talk **** haha

I heard all week on KXNO miller and brinson that ISU had it won, and that none of the nominees were even gonna come close. What happend? This was a fan voting poll thing, dont ISU fans go out in droves to vote?

I heard all week on KXNO miller and brinson that ISU had it won, and that none of the nominees were even gonna come close. What happend? This was a fan voting poll thing, dont ISU fans go out in droves to vote?

Probably got DQ'd when ESPN realized ISU had 63,027,921 votes and the next closest vote getter had 1,227,938 votes...that being said, ISU should have won.

Woa really? And today I heard them explain that they are not ISU homers because they are not from the state of Iowa, and didn't attend either college, which gives them an "impartial" view. I'm shocked they were way off on this.

Ha...they lost to a ******* hockey team.

To a hockey team that won 4 straight series without home ice advantage. A hockey team that won their first Stanley Cup. A hockey team that resides in the 2nd largest market in the U.S., and the host city for the ESPYs.......you were saying again?

To a hockey team that won 4 straight series without home ice advantage. A hockey team that won their first Stanley Cup. A hockey team that resides in the 2nd largest market in the U.S., and the host city for the ESPYs.......you were saying again?

Whatever makes you feel better.

Miller was actually saying he had a suspicion the Kings would win...

The major markets ESPN caters to don't give a hoot about Stillwater or Ames. That game meant nothing to them, other than they could blow SEC sunshine up everyone's rear for a month leading up to the title game.

Latest posts