ESPN

dyerhawk

I'm ******* tired of E(Sec)PN I think Gene Cheesdik has been on college football live every other day and SEC had there media day like two weeks ago and they still ranting about it. I know there still ****** about the BTN but come on there has got to be other NCAA football news going on in other conferences. Plus I'm sick of them ramming soccer down my throat also. Ok I just had to get that off my chest and I know ESPN is a four letter word around these parts anyway! Feel free to blow off some steam also

Have you ever stopped to consider that the coverage of the SEC is not because of a petty blood feud, but because the SEC moves the needle? Which do you think is the most likely behavior of a multi-national conglomerate?

Have you ever stopped to consider that the coverage of the SEC is not because of a petty blood feud, but because the SEC moves the needle? Which do you think is the most likely behavior of a multi-national conglomerate?

Regardless, there is more to college football than the SEC. Since not everyone is a fan of an SEC team, you would think that the coverage would be a little more spread out, at the very least in the offseason.

With that said, I don't bother to watch College Football Live much anymore, even during the season. It's either suffer through Lou Holtz and his incoherent ramblings, or the worthless offerings from Jesse Palmer. I'll pass.

Regardless, there is more to college football than the SEC. Since not everyone is a fan of an SEC team, you would think that the coverage would be a little more spread out, at the very least in the offseason.

Or maybe the audience most likely to rabidly follow CFB is in the south east, so that is where they gear the majority of their coverage.

Again, doesn't that make sense?

ESPN is a joke and I stopped watching it a log time ago. I wish the Big Ten would just drop them as a carrier then I would ahve no reason to even have them on my T.V. package. I am swtiching to Direct T.V. next week and I told the lady as log as you have the BTN I could care less about anything else.

I wish BTN would do more preseason type shows. ESecPN has a show on everyday to talk about the SEC and have the coaches on and talk football. I like when they travel to practice, but feed us some more. Give us a show every afternoon that talks B1G football. At this time in the year, there are plenty of things to discuss.

I wish BTN would do more preseason type shows. ESecPN has a show on everyday to talk about the SEC and have the coaches on and talk football. I like when they travel to practice, but feed us some more. Give us a show every afternoon that talks B1G football. At this time in the year, there are plenty of things to discuss.

Practices are just starting. The season doesn't start for a month. There will be plenty of previews coming.

Practices are just starting. The season doesn't start for a month. There will be plenty of previews coming.

Nope, not enough. I'm ready for more football discussions. And I want to hear B1G football discussions. Give the people (me) what we want!! ;)

I agree the BTN needs to do more. They also need to bring back Jon Miller ;)

ESPN sucks. Yesterday I saw a headline that said "Rodriguez to face ban b/c of poker game". Turns out Arod may face a few game suspension but they needed that headline to get clicks. I know a lot of sites do this but it drives me nuts. Lowers credibility imo.

I believe today they have Eric Legrand, the Rutgers player who is recovering from severe back injury, on CFL. So I will actually watch College Football Live today, even if it is only for that part.

Latest posts