ESPN Gameday to Ann Arbor for #15 IOWA vs. #17 MICH?

Hawkeyenthechi

Michigan needs to take care of Michigan St. of course but our only real competition for ESPN College Gameday would be #11 Arkansas vs. #8 Auburn and #2 OSU vs. #20 Wisky. I believe Gameday has already been to 3 SEC games so I think the Big Ten is due. If the Badgers had remained undefeated last week I believe Gameday would be paying a visit to Madison but I don't think that's going to happen. That being said, I think we all need to root for the Wolverines this weekend.

Michigan needs to take care of Michigan St. of course but our only real competition for ESPN College Gameday would be #11 Arkansas vs. #8 Auburn and #2 OSU vs. #20 Wisky. I believe Gameday has already been to 3 SEC games so I think the Big Ten is due. If the Badgers had remained undefeated last week I believe Gameday would be paying a visit to Madison but I don't think that's going to happen. That being said, I think we all need to root for the Wolverines this weekend.

Mistake. ESPN IS the SEC NETWORK. Book them in Auburn right now.

Its Big Ten for sure, but OSU Wisconsin might be tough to pass up.

Michigan does have the whole Denard Robinson factor.

I hope they don't choose the Michigan vs Iowa game. Please please please don't choose that game!

Plus Gameday just did an Auburn game. I could see Gameday waiting, hoping to come to Iowa City on November 20th

They won't go back to the same place (Auburn) twice in a year unless it is for a NT bid or major BCS bid game. Not saying they will be in Ann Arbor for our week, but I don't see them in Auburn again unless Auburn wins out and faces someone like Alabama in the Iron Bowl for a season ender.

I really hope they don't go to Ann Arbor. That would have to be a night game right? I work at 7pm that night. I want it to be an 11am kick so I can actually watch a game or two this year. (I've only been able to watch 1.5 games this year.)

I really hope they don't go to Ann Arbor. That would have to be a night game right? I work at 7pm that night. I want it to be an 11am kick so I can actually watch a game or two this year. (I've only been able to watch 1.5 games this year.)

It's already scheduled for 2:30. Wisconsin-OSU is the ESPN 7:00 game that night.

Jonesy86, the Iowa v Michigan game is at 2:30 PM it was announced today. ESPN gameday locations don't have to be for a night game they just often are.

I couldn't care less if Gameday is at an away game. I love it when they come to Iowa City, but I don't see a reason to get excited if they are in Ann Arbor. More than likely, Iowa will be an afterthought and it will be a big DRob media-fest.

Last edited:
I could care less if Gameday is at an away game. I love it when they come to Iowa City, but I don't see a reason to get excited if they are in Ann Arbor. More than likely, Iowa will be an afterthought and it will be a big DRob media-fest.

The more eyeballs the better, right? We completely dominated PSU on Saturday but no one saw it so we only increased our ranking by 2 spots. Should be handle the Wolverines, with Gameday present, on ABC, in Ann Arbor, I think this should translate pretty well when the BCS standings are released the next day.

Michigan is going to be exposed by Michigan State next weekend, so it's not going to be much of a debate.

Latest posts