ESPN Gameday picks...

Umm, what happens on the field is the only thing that matters. The talking heads who get paid so you guys can argue about their picks don't matter at all.

Totally agree BTR. I know people like to see this stuff and chat about it, but picks, be it theirs, mine, anyone, are just opinions that have no bearing on the game...they just make the day go by faster :)

Heribe loves his hawks. I love how knowledgable he is about our team even though he should be since he did 2 of our games this year. My boy DJK herbie says, love it!!!

Heribe loves his hawks. I love how knowledgable he is about our team even though he should be since he did 2 of our games this year. My boy DJK herbie says, love it!!!

No surprise here. Last time I looked MSU was a two point favorite,so Corso and Howard are just going with the favorite, while Herbie steps out and calls the upset.

Bottom line, probably a close game,so no one is totally wrong.

Desmond's reasoning for MSU was that they were on a roll. That being 3 straight, 2 coming vs NW and Ill and the other an OT come from behind win. Does he know how many we've won in a row? Just sayin.

Corso just said MSU was favored so someone knows something we don't so he's going MSU.

Herbie actually had a breakdown of the game and he said he looks for our D to continue to get takeaways to get the ball to Ricky and that his boy DJK was gonna have a big night.

With all this being said, MSU could win, but I thought it was pretty weak analysis by Corso and Desmond who didn't really say much about either team or the game.

last time i remember corso picking iowa was against osu when game day was at iowa. love it when he goes agaist us

Let's keep in mind that these "experts" have to keep up with every game in the nation each week. They are not experts on Iowa football. Most of these guys look at the numbers and that's it. If they all watched every game, I'm sure their picks would look a little different.

What the hell? So now that Herbie knows DJK he loves his hawks and is knowledgable? The only reason why he knows DJK is because he was all over his jock when he came out of HS and was saying that he was better than Chris Wells. Just a few weeks ago everyone was upset saying that Herbie didnt know what he was talking about because he would pick against the hawks because they couldnt handle the "Team Speed" of teams like PSU and Arizona, but now he really knows his stuff because he picked iowa? Think about it this guy is the biggest big 10 basher and SEC speed lover of them all.

No surprise here. Last time I looked MSU was a two point favorite,so Corso and Howard are just going with the favorite, while Herbie steps out and calls the upset.

Bottom line, probably a close game,so no one is totally wrong.

That's actually a good question....if the 7th ranked team in the is a road 'dog and get's beat by an unranked team, is it an upset?

Think about it.

The Hawks are number six, MSU is unranked, MSU is favored by two? Does that make sense to anyone? It certainly dosen't to me....I guess it dosen't really matter, though....

Latest posts