Eric May wrassling match against Indiana St

khock

I was in CHA on Wednesday and saw Eric May get tangled up with one of the Indiana St players but was curious if anyone saw a replay of it and what the heck was going on?

Apparently the cameras missed it and followed the play. There weren't any replays, but it was absolutely ridiculous. At first, they were just tangled up; it happens, no big deal. But then the ISU kid just wraps his arms around May and keeps him from getting up. Eric gave the kid a pretty solid shove to the floor just to get out of it.

All of that happened with a ref standing right there, with no call.

I am certain that Eric is a very tough customer and would not want to mess with him on or off court......

I couldn't believe the ref didnt call SOMEthing. He just watched it for awhile then kinda half arsed broke it up after May dropped a hammerfist.

The TV coverage didn't catch much of it as they followed the play so I couldn't really tell who it was, I assumed it was McCabe.

I figured they would call something by the time May had the guy's shorts around his ankles and was finishing up, but absolutely no call. It was amazing. May could have gone back in there, but the guys were coming back down the floor to our basket.

I figured they would call something by the time May had the guy's shorts around his ankles and was finishing up, but absolutely no call. It was amazing. May could have gone back in there, but the guys were coming back down the floor to our basket.

^^^Could get removed from srs blasketball forum but I find it laffy and hope it isn't.^^^

At half I was walking behind a woman I can only assume was Eric's mother and she was on the cell phone telling someone about it and she was fired up. Of course she probably watches him most all the time when he's playing so she had a pretty good view. Sounds like the dude kicked Eric in the shin possibly earlier in the game which sort of triggered the little melee after another cheapshot. I'm thinking RS senior Tight End for EM, he has a nice mean streak!

Latest posts