Enough basketball how about BASEBALL

StanziUSA

when are we going to give a solid Hawkeye team that’s actually competitive and has competed in a Big ten title(s) and on a national level. They just took 2/3 for OK state (19 in the nation) why aren’t we showing them love over this shitty basketball team? Can we just replace this Basketball forum for a baseball one or would that piss off the Iowa media members?

Iowa still has a baseball team? I now know where we can make some cuts in the athletic budget.

when are we going to give a solid Hawkeye team that’s actually competitive and has competed in a Big ten title(s) and on a national level. They just took 2/3 for OK state (19 in the nation) why aren’t we showing them love over this shitty basketball team? Can we just replace this Basketball forum for a baseball one or would that piss off the Iowa media members?

As far as I am concerned StanziUSA just keep posting your baseball posts in the basketball forum. Just title them Baseball and I will read them. I loved watching highlights of the baseball team and reading about them. And you can catch them on BTN.

Or post in the Big 10 sports forum

Iowa still has a baseball team? I now know where we can make some cuts in the athletic budget.
Let’s start by taking the friends and family plan away from kirk and require him to win games commensurate with his salary, bonuses and budget. If we did that, we could add all kinds of sports

No, I would rather just drop baseball.
They actually went and took two from national power Oklahoma st this weekend. Kirk and Fran start crying if they ever have to play a road game in the non conference. At least heller has the balls to go play somebody. The other two clowns need schedules taken away from them

New Baseball coach named Hellen Keller? That has to be the greatest miracle! I'm amazed!
No. The coach is Rick Keller. His great aunt Hellen refs/umps every game Iowa plays in all sports. Still pretty amazing. She's not even the worst official we have!

Yes. Baseball has been solid under Heller. Would be nice if it did have a forum
And Barta stumbled into that one Heller wasn't even Barta's first choice. After cratering a very very good Iowa Softball program I'm wishing the new softball coach a successful turn around.

baseball team is very good
MAY BE very good. Heller said that they could be a very good team this season.

After taking 2 of 3 against OK State at their place,

they then lost 2 of 3 at Evansville after scoring 18 runs and 19 hits in game one scored 1 run the next two games.

Not good and Heller was NOT happy.

they then lost 2 of 3 at Evansville after scoring 18 runs and 19 hits in game one scored 1 run the next two games.

Not good and Heller was NOT happy.
Highly dependent on opposing pitching. That’s not consistent from day to day in baseball because you don’t face the same ones.

They might have faced studs one day and not the next.

Latest posts