Enjoy your visit

I love having commits coming too that way cooper and cyrus can see the talent that they will be able to play with...

cyrus
walsh
cooper
alston
duzey
mcminn
fisher
grant
vincent
orloff

That is a crazy list of visitors...hopefully they do work on the dematha boys' opinion of Iowa!! I also hope coker is the first one both of them see lol

Really want Cooper. Cy KO would be nice but a long shot. If we can get Coop and get the RB next week would be great in my book

JC

Yeah, with 8 committed recruits on the list of this weekend's players, it looks like we're using a strategy to land the other two by a show of solidarity.

...Did DCoop get downgraded a star on Rivals?

Great list of recruits. Hopefully, power in numbers has Coach EJ happy as a clam again after the weekend.

It sounds cliche, but I went through the old Rivals Team Recruitment lists by year for Iowa.. we've come a long way, and some more recruits like this can put us up there and make sure we start building Top 20 Classes with more consistency..

Visits have to be much more boring now that they can't get into the bars. I only went on D2 visits. And even though I didn't drink, the bars were more fun than house parties.

I hope Iowa brings out the big guns with the "recruiting assistants." Lord knows Auburn and Bama girls are hotter, the academic standards are non-existent.

As adults, we all know what we would use to look at schools, but take yourself back to being a 17 year old kid. What was on your mind?

Visits have to be much more boring now that they can't get into the bars. I only went on D2 visits. And even though I didn't drink, the bars were more fun than house parties.

I hope Iowa brings out the big guns with the "recruiting assistants." Lord knows Auburn and Bama girls are hotter, the academic standards are non-existent.

As adults, we all know what we would use to look at schools, but take yourself back to being a 17 year old kid. What was on your mind?

UUmmm I cannot agree with you my good man, IC holds its own when it comes to hot chicks or atleast it use to. I have been all over the world and to about 40 top schools in the country. I have even spent a weekend in Austin on 6th street during football season and I didnt think they had anything more to offer when it came to hotties.

UUmmm I cannot agree with you my good man, IC holds its own when it comes to hot chicks or atleast it use to. I have been all over the world and to about 40 top schools in the country. I have even spent a weekend in Austin on 6th street during football season and I didnt think they had anything more to offer when it came to hotties.

To be fair though, it's like 18 degrees outside here. So the good looking girls are going to be quite bundled up.

Ha, I'm not saying Iowa girls are dogs! I'm just saying they better set them up with the 10s. I lived in Alabama for a year, visited both campuses. Nearly Every girl you saw next to a football player looked like Erin Andrews or Melanie Collins. Iowa has those girls, but girls aren't slutty pawns up here. Our women can actually tie their own shoes and sign their names in cursive. Bama schools have low academic standards, trust me they paid me to go to North Alabama.

Actually I was just thinking about the academic standards. Reports are USC and UNM are out.

Cyrus is retaking the SAT this weekend. I don't know what is scores were. But from what I heard, when I lived in Bama, was that Bama and Auburn's entrance ACT equivalent would be about a 16.

So does this mean that he MIGHT be trying to get his score up to keep Iowa in the picture? Or does it mean he just struggles or stresses out with Standardized Tests?

Latest posts