EJ TWEET!!!

He was interested in a lot of big schools but did not receive offers from them. Interesting.

He was interested in a lot of big schools but did not receive offers from them. Interesting.

Yep, Rob Howe just tweeted that among schools that had offered were Cincinnati, Indiana, Iowa State, Louisville and Minnesota.

Take a look at his youtube video. Maybe a little small, but compact and looked really explosive.

But I thought Ferentz was an overpaid fat cat who settled for Diamonds in the rough!?! What is going on?!

;)

But I thought Ferentz was an overpaid fat cat who settled for Diamonds in the rough!?! What is going on?!

;)

The kid is obviously overrated...look at his offers...and if we're beating out Iowa State and Minnesota for recruits, this program is in trouble...;)

Looks like a very solid start to our class, he has great closing speed to the qb and is a punishing tackler. Love his motor and his ability to identify what the offense is doing and tracking down the running back.

He may have a long career beyond Iowa football with that closing speed.

Interesting. Right now a total speed rusher, undersized King type. Doesn't have a whole lot of frame to build up. Doesn't look particularly long to play end. I look forward to seeing how he grows. With weight could wreak havoc like King or Daniels. However, without gaining a bunch of weight his speed is intriguing.

Last edited:
Interesting. Right now a total speed rusher, undersized King type. Doesn't have a whole lot of frame to build up. Doesn't look particularly long to play end. I look forward to seeing how he grows. With weight could wreak havoc like King or Daniels. However, without gaining a bunch of weight his speed is intriguing.

Leroy Smith intriguing? Or am I over thinking him?

Leroy Smith intriguing? Or am I over thinking him?

Jake Jaacks intriguing...