EJ Tweet

Thomas would be awsome....

Very much, outside of the unlikely possiblity of getting Q. Lambert...Thomas is #1 on my remaining wish list.

Would make up for not getting Chesson or Darboh and give us a guy who could be the "go-to" receiver in 2013..

I think it's Draper, because Ian (I believe) said that he was going to wait until tomorrow morning to announce.

FWIW-Apparently Q. Lambert's high school head coach is saying Lambert probably won't sign tommorrow and is still considering Iowa and Nebraska(along w/Rutgers).

I think it's Draper but Draper, Thomas, and Curry all are announcing tomorrow. I would think they would wait to notify the coaches or tell EJ not to send out a tweet. Could it be someone we have no idea about?

I think it's Draper, because Ian (I believe) said that he was going to wait until tomorrow morning to announce.

Yeah, Draper is a decided possibility. But, players often tell the coaches where they are going before they have their public announcements.

Josh Helmholdt @JoshHelmholdt Reply Retweet Favorite · Open
Cleveland (Ohio) Glenville CB Sean Draper has decided on his school, but will wait to announce until tomorrow

Latest posts