Edds

Yeah maybe my Niners will snag him up. Doubt they are thinking LB though. They need a Hawkeye and I think he will be a solid NFL player.

i wouldn't be surprised to see him back with miami. they were surprised that he went through waivers and were high on him before the season

I am surpised nobody is on Edds. It almost has to be his knee. Must not be as quick or something. I wouldn't mind seeing the Bears pick him up as they do not have may LBs. Maybe he could come in a play o-line for them too???.....

Edds will get picked up. It's possible he isn't 100% yet, but finding LB's who are intelligent and can drop in coverage isn't that easy. He'll find a home.

Im thinkin that has to be the case. Tarp is no where near the level of Edds.

Yeah, wasn't Edds considered the better player at Iowa? Stats wise it wasn't close was it? Edds was a couple year starter and Tarp got the call his senior year right but not before then right? Intersting Tarp gets the call at the next level

Edds played Sunday, also. I know teams are constantly cutting and signing players, but it seems curious he got minutes Sunday only to be cut a few days later...though these are the Pats, and they've been known to shuffle players around depending on who they're playing (namely conference foes).

Tarp was a freakish athlete. At Sr Day last season he tested phenomenally, but as stated above, his health has always been a major red flag. People should also recall Tarp was ahead of Hunter when they were sophs battling for the starting Will spot, but of course Tarp got injured and couldn't take the spot back from Hunter.

Latest posts