E Lansing Clinic

MSU with the clinic on shooting the 3. PU with the clinic on not contesting the 3.

15 3s by MSU and PU not blown out yet. Weird

Yeah, I just don't see Iowa winning there. Appling looks healthy and Payne is full strength now. They get Dawson back next week. Iowa hasn't won there since dirt and those games haven't even been close.

Yeah, I just don't see Iowa winning there. Appling looks healthy and Payne is full strength now. They get Dawson back next week. Iowa hasn't won there since dirt and those games haven't even been close.

It will be extremely tough to win there, especially if they play like tonight. This year is the best chance we have had in a while to win. Really can't remember the last time we won there. Think they would have beaten any team in America tonight.....

:rolleyes:

ive been told by others on this board we have a 40% chance to win there. I just don't think by the time we play them we would win 4/10 times on that court.

We would need Appling to get hurt basically to win. With him out they are somewhat human and not very deep but we simply can't stop him, at least we couldn't the last two times we played. I like our odds much better on an equal court however if we play well.

Latest posts