E-Cigs to be sold at Soldier Field

HawkeyeHypnosis

Electronic Cigarette Company 21 Century Smoking Will Have Booth at Football Game at Soldier Field

Soldier Field will have a booth selling electronic cigs. I bet we see this more and more in football stadiums all over. Few people had these at their seats in Kinnick stadium last year, never were Asked to stop by security or people around. From article:

21 Century Smoking, a Chicago based electronic cigarette retailer, has signed a deal with Soldier Field that will allow the company to retail ecigs at the Northern Illinois Huskies vs. Iowa Hawkeyes football game on September 1. This is the season opener for both the Hawkeyes and the Huskies.

Since Soldier Field is a non-smoking venue, 21 Century Smoking will be allowing the fans of the game to have a real alternative to cigarettes while at the event. While the followers of both squads can’t smoke traditional cigarettes inside the venue, they will be able to use electronic cigarettes throughout the contest.

"We want to give smokers an alternative during the game. After the amazing season Northern Illinois had last year, this should be a great game and we are so excited to be a part of it," said Brent Duke, President of 21 Century Smoking. “This will be the third event we’ve done at Soldier Field and we believe it is one of the best venues around. Our goal is to make an amazing venue even more amazing for all of the smokers out there. With our product, smokers will have a choice.”

Last edited:
Can someone plz explain, What is the deal with these things?
Yes I could google, but HN is better.

It is vapor that the person inhales and exhales. Usually nothing is exhaled and there's no smell. Since there's no smoke they don't bother people around you. Take a puff and put in your pocket type deal.

It looks like one too. Some are reusable an have vapor vials you can replace. I have heard that it can be used to help people quit by buying lower amount of nicotine in the vapor vial.

Latest posts