Duke/Sparty

Is it just me or does that Jackson kid from MSU scare the hell out of you? I for one can't wait until Michigan St falls from grace, but it won't be this year :(

You know how players are described as being hated, but would be loved if they were on your team? I think I'd still hate Grayson Allen if he was on the Hawks. The most punch-able face in college BB.

upload_2017-11-15_12-4-49.jpeg

MSU is downright scary in the front court. They are going to be a handful...at least we can run alot of guys at them now. Their athleticism is freaky.

God, I was having a hard time with Jay Bilas during this game. Usually I think he tries to keep things even handed in regard to Duke, but he homered it up pretty bad. G. Allen faked fouls like four times and he kept defending it. Allen's good, but MSU will get much better at perimeter defense...they had some unforgivable breakdowns that gave him open threes...you can't do that. Bilas was not unbiased in this game.

MSU is downright scary in the front court. They are going to be a handful...at least we can run alot of guys at them now. Their athleticism is freaky.

God, I was having a hard time with Jay Bilas during this game. Usually I think he tries to keep things even handed in regard to Duke, but he homered it up pretty bad. G. Allen faked fouls like four times and he kept defending it. Allen's good, but MSU will get much better at perimeter defense...they had some unforgivable breakdowns that gave him open threes...you can't do that. Bilas was not unbiased in this game.

Really? You feel Bilas is usually un-biased? He always strikes me as the bandwagon man.

That elbow was flagrant, imo. But it didn't surprise me that the officials were afraid to enforce it.

Latest posts