Duke and Zion Williamson's Recruitment Demands

Wasn't Zions dad asking Kansas for a bag of cash? I suppose that's what kinda started this. I mean if he's out shopping himself around to the blue bloods of college ball what makes one think he'd just play strait up clean as a whistle for free for coach K? Yeah no logic in that. Coach K playing the hear no evil see no evil is hilarious to me. Good luck finding any direct strings I suppose. He's probably pretty well insulated with plausible deniability. But I don't think it didn't happen. Good luck trying to convince me otherwise.

What's also convienent is the time that's since gone by. They knew all this back then but wait till over a year after he's done at Duke to start all this? Because taking him off the floor during his time at Duke for it would be such a travesty... There's no deterring any of this. The NCAA doesn't even really want to.

We can assure you that we are about to hit the road of discovery like you wouldn’t believe.”

Really? Who in their right mind wouldn't believe them??

Lol, when I first read your quote I thought I must have gotten onto a political page by mistake. A certain person talks like that all the time but I am not saying who.

Wasn't Zions dad asking Kansas for a bag of cash? I suppose that's what kinda started this. I mean if he's out shopping himself around to the blue bloods of college ball what makes one think he'd just play strait up clean as a whistle for free for coach K? Yeah no logic in that. Coach K playing the hear no evil see no evil is hilarious to me. Good luck finding any direct strings I suppose. He's probably pretty well insulated with plausible deniability. But I don't think it didn't happen. Good luck trying to convince me otherwise.

What's also convienent is the time that's since gone by. They knew all this back then but wait till over a year after he's done at Duke to start all this? Because taking him off the floor during his time at Duke for it would be such a travesty... There's no deterring any of this. The NCAA doesn't even really want to.

John Wooden rolled like that too. The great ones mostly do probably.

Coach K and the Duke program are completely clean. They were internally investigated. In fact Coach K is such an upstanding guy I wouldn't be the slightest bit surprised if he wasn't hand picked to lead the investigation.