Drake

• Thread starter Ian Pike Hammer
  • Start date
It is impressive. The Valley isn't what it once was, but being undefeated is very impressive. Back-to-back games against Loyola next weekend will be huge for both teams.

It is impressive. The Valley isn't what it once was, but being undefeated is very impressive. Back-to-back games against Loyola next weekend will be huge for both teams.
Bulldogs play at Valpo today. Loyola is 13-5 or something like that but likely out of the tourney right now, with 0 wins vs top 100 net teams and a loss vs #116 team, (can't remember who, NW Missouri ST. maybe). A split might land both in, but 2 losses could seal the fate of Loyola.

Bulldogs play at Valpo today. Loyola is 13-5 or something like that but likely out of the tourney right now, with 0 wins vs top 100 net teams and a loss vs #116 team, (can't remember who, NW Missouri ST. maybe). A split might land both in, but 2 losses could seal the fate of Loyola.

Yeah, if I am not mistaken they would plummet like 30 or so spots in the Net rankings if they lose to any other team, except Loyola. The Valley isn't great this year.

Yeah, if I am not mistaken they would plummet like 30 or so spots in the Net rankings if they lose to any other team, except Loyola. The Valley isn't great this year.
Shame. I would like to see that nun on the sideline again. <><

She still alive? Not trying to be a morbid asshole.
Don't rightly know, but her passion will be missed if so! She needs to pray for a bball miracle for Loyola, lol

Latest posts