Dr. Lou, Dr. Lou...

HawkeyeShane

Hello Shportsh fansh...Dr. Lou here to impart hish wishdom on a shelect few conshtituentsh of college football viewership, namely the general populush of theshe United Shtatesh of America...

Our nexsht queshtion ish from Kirk in the I Shee...due to obvioush reashonsh they won't let me shay Iowa Shh...well, you get my drift! But anyway, what'sh your queshtion for Dr. Lou, Kirk?

Yeah Dr. Lou,
I have a team that's not the prettiest car on the lot, but we're undefeated...how do we keep old, cheating coaches with speech impediments from bad-mouthing us when all we do is win and don't ask for anything from the media? They seem to want to beat us down even though we're not even near the top 2 in the BCS yet...

Well, that'sh eashy Kirk! All you have to do ish quit that job and take a MUCH better job at someplache relevent...like shay, Notre Dame...after a shertain pudgy, cocky coach who can't live up to all of my, err...the media'sh hype getsh fired! Then and only then, will you have shaid old coach on your shide...

That was "old, cheating coach...with a speech impediment" Dr. Lou...

That'sh all the time we have...shee you nexsht time...

Dr. Lou, Dr. Lou...

The old saying is that 'Cheaters Never Win' However Lou cheated at every school he was at and now he is being rewarded with a high paying job at ESPN. In Lou's case 'A Cheater Did Win'.

Exactly...Cheaters DO win, their schools just get probation after they leave is all...great message for ESPN to put out there eh!?!?

And people ask why Holtz loves Bobby Bowden so much - cheating buttwipe coaches look out for their own!!!

I'm not sure who it was, but I think it was the old Cincinnati coach (about 10-15 years ago) that said..." 90% of the schools play by the rules when recruiting, the other 10% go to bowl games".
Either way, great post Shane...F-hilarious.

Latest posts