Down goes UF again...

Maybe Meyer knew his team would struggle and that contributed to that whole, "I'm quitting" thing.
Also, I think this is further showing that Tebow deserved all the credit he was getting. That doesn't mean he'll make a great pro--but one of the all time great college QBs.

Maybe Meyer knew his team would struggle and that contributed to that whole, "I'm quitting" thing.
Also, I think this is further showing that Tebow deserved all the credit he was getting. That doesn't mean he'll make a great pro--but one of the all time great college QBs.

They should never have let Cam Newton leave.

I'll be the first one doing cartwheels down the street when the finally drop out of the polls. They were there one week longer than they should have and nothing better than seeing the pollsters correct their own mistake.

Florida was massively overrated this year. National media is the reason why everybody is acting like Florida going down is a travesty.

I couldn't ask for a better day. Hawks win, Wisky upsets, and Florida falls yet again. I will be a happy camper for another 7 days!

Latest posts