Down goes Michigan

HaydenHawk56

And, with that, no Big Ten teams in the Final Four. PAC-10 packed the Big Ten's shit again.

How about UCLA....from the First Four to the Final Four. That is quite a run.

Michigan threw it away

Piss poor coaching by Howard

Should have left Davis in, and kept Dickenson on the bench

He was worthless this game

Time and again the bearded dwarf refused to pass the ball to
Brown who has been making bigtime threes the entire season
in the second half

Wagner had his worst game ever, and they went to him for the
last shot after he missed a three with 12 seconds left

Give the ball to Brown

The Dwarf MotherFucker wouldn't even look at him, wide open, on the wings

So it goes

UCLA will be a tough out for the Zags

BigTen dragging their tails in the mud

Pitiful performance in The Dance

Last edited:
UCLA article on hiring coach.

A native of Cincinnati, Cronin helped bring about a rebirth of the Bearcats' program, built upon toughness, tenacious defense and a continued, all-out effort. Cronin's teams at Cincinnati rank as one of just two in the nation (along with Virginia) to be listed among the nation's top 25 in scoring defense each of the past seven seasons.

UCLA article on hiring coach.

A native of Cincinnati, Cronin helped bring about a rebirth of the Bearcats' program, built upon toughness, tenacious defense and a continued, all-out effort. Cronin's teams at Cincinnati rank as one of just two in the nation (along with Virginia) to be listed among the nation's top 25 in scoring defense each of the past seven seasons.

Yeah, he was Cincinnati's coach for the brawl with Xavier

Here he is defending his thugs

He did an outstanding job with the Bruins in The Dance, for certain

If by some chance, UCLA beats Gonzaga, they have the toughness to play
with Baylor, if they make the Championship game

Strange Tournament this year

I think both games Saturday will be extremely boring lopsided wins. It looks like the 2 best teams all season are going to settle it once and for all Monday night. I thought Baylor was the best team all season until COVID but they’re back to 100% and my pick.

Side Note - I’ve been wrong this entire tournament so be ready for a 48-46 OT game between Arkansas and UCLA.

UCLA is on a roll. Baylor is terrible on the defensive glass and Arkansas is great on the offensive glass.

Michigan threw it away

Piss poor coaching by Howard

Should have left Davis in, and kept Dickenson on the bench

He was worthless this game

Time and again the bearded dwarf refused to pass the ball to
Brown who has been making bigtime threes the entire season
in the second half

Wagner had his worst game ever, and they went to him for the
last shot after he missed a three with 12 seconds left

Give the ball to Brown

The Dwarf MotherFucker wouldn't even look at him, wide open, on the wings

So it goes

UCLA will be a tough out for the Zags

BigTen dragging their tails in the mud

Pitiful performance in The Dance
Your second line says it all. This was the worse coaching performance I've seen. Continually feed your freshman until he blows it. Michigan's offense was dismal with no adjustments in the game plan.

49 points... That shouldn't win you games nowadays anyway. Hell Wisconsin says that's not enough points for crying out loud. What a poor all around effort. Coaching and players execution. I wonder how much of it was a choke job down the stretch. They missed their last 8 shots. A handful of them were within 5 feet of the hoop. Oh well they weren't going to give Gonzaga a run for their money either. It's their world. Maybe Baylor can keep it close but it's ridiculous how good Gonzaga is.

Hmmm...I wonder if Fran noticed that most of the Sweet 16 teams all have guards that play incredible defense...and they all play great team defense.

You can talk about leading the B10 in scoring all you want...but in 11 years it's not gotten you out of the 2nd round in any tournament (but the NIT)...well...a new approach may need to be discussed with your AD.

Hey Barta...talk to your coach about what gets you to the Sweet 16. Defense.

Wagner who had been great all year, shit the bed when they needed him the most. It was more of a choke job by Michigan than UCLA actually winning it, but none of that matters.

Hmmm...I wonder if Fran noticed that most of the Sweet 16 teams all have guards that play incredible defense...and they all play great team defense.

You can talk about leading the B10 in scoring all you want...but in 11 years it's not gotten you out of the 2nd round in any tournament (but the NIT)...well...a new approach may need to be discussed with your AD.

Hey Barta...talk to your coach about what gets you to the Sweet 16. Defense.

It is Iowa basketball. There is always something. Haven't reached the sweet 16 in over 20 years and have only been twice in the last 35. That dark cloud over the program won't go away until Fran or whoever breaks through......we all get it(including Fran).

49 points... That shouldn't win you games nowadays anyway. Hell Wisconsin says that's not enough points for crying out loud. What a poor all around effort. Coaching and players execution. I wonder how much of it was a choke job down the stretch. They missed their last 8 shots. A handful of them were within 5 feet of the hoop. Oh well they weren't going to give Gonzaga a run for their money either. It's their world. Maybe Baylor can keep it close but it's ridiculous how good Gonzaga is.
Don't blame Michigan for the 49 points. It was my fault, I took the over.

just shows you how ncaa tourney is a crap shoot.. ucla should have lost the first game to michigan state.. and now here they are.
And Houston. Rutgers absolutely had them on the ropes in the round of 32, if not life support. Rutgers had to mess that up six ways from Sunday to lose it, and they found a way.