Dorrel, Walsh, Blthye, Allen .....

DOCB

Banned
Fellas

we are gonna have THE BEST LINE in the country in 3 yrs

I am of course guessing Mr Allen will make the best choice on going to
the NFL and becoming part of Kirk's kick *** camp !!!

definitely have the makings, just remember that there will probably be someone who is under the radar now but will develop into a beast.

who was the beast stud out of Ohio?

sorry if I got his name wrong

I think he was a 4* tackle out of Ohio

http://www.hawkeyenation.com/forum/football/13684-im-lovin-future-our-ol.html

I'm excited about the future of the OL too ... however, not just due to the high-quality recruits we've gotten lately.

It's also worth noting that any high-quality guy who jumps on board today is sure to be mentored by some serious studs. It's tremendously exciting to hear about the progress that guys like Reiff, MacMillan, and Boffeli have been making. BOTH heralded and unheralded recruits have been tearing it up for us later ... and that is making the group MIGHTY good!

Iowa is definitely returning to the ways that led most folks to think that Iowa becoming "OL University." Without a doubt, Iowa is going to continue to be feeding the NFL with 1st round draft picks. And I imagine the future recruits will be noticing this fact too ...

Fellas

we are gonna have THE BEST LINE in the country in 3 yrs

I am of course guessing Mr Allen will make the best choice on going to
the NFL and becoming part of Kirk's kick *** camp !!!

FYI, I truly anticipate that the 2011 Iowa OL could legitimately push to be the BEST LINE in the country. Thus, we're not going to have to wait for 3 years to come around!

Also, you didn't mention Scherff. The very fact that he doesn't have much OL background but has tremendous athleticism for his size leads me to believe that he'll have a good shot to eventually leapfrog a bunch of guys ahead of him. It just seems like guys who don't have to "unlearn" bad habits seem to develop that much more quickly in our system.

Anyhow, fans are rightly excited about the future of our OL!

I was close

I know it started with the Letter D

That 7th Bud Lite was the kill shot

my apologies

who was the beast stud out of Ohio?

sorry if I got his name wrong

I think he was a 4* tackle out of Ohio

Okay. I thought that may have been who you were referring to. Didn't know if there was an underclassmen we were recruiting that I wasn't aware of. But yeah, I agree, the future of the OL looks very bright along with the whole team. It's great to be a hawkeye!

I have to start pounding it early fellas ...

6am - IOWA STATE FORUM

7am - MINNESOTA FORUM

8am - ILLINOIS FORUM

9am - MICHIGAN FORM

Can ya blame me for drinking early?