Dorial Green Beckham

I'm a bit surprised he didn't head to an FCS school, dominate for a year, and declare for the draft in 2015. Not sure what his chances are for getting a green light to play this season. You would think not good but than again, expect the unexpected when it comes to the NCAA.

I kinda like the chant that goes D-G-B (pause) S-O-O-N-E-R!, set to a four four beat. Sounds natural to me.

Folks don't understand that you can transfer TO the $EC or Pac -12 and play immediately. A hangnail caused by an incompetent B1G staff is classic "waiver-eligible" material.

One may NOT, however, transfer from an $EC school to a NON-$EC school and get an eligibility waiver. It's only fair, right?

I'm a bit surprised he didn't head to an FCS school, dominate for a year, and declare for the draft in 2015. Not sure what his chances are for getting a green light to play this season. You would think not good but than again, expect the unexpected when it comes to the NCAA.
I really don't even like that option. The guy has been busted for drugs multiple times now. Hasn't gone to or even entertaine the thought of rehab. And if Mizzu is kicking you off after you were pretty much the top recruit in the nation that year then come on. What kind of message does that send to kids that hey if your good so long as your not in jail you'll get to play somewhere right away.... Be it FCS or OU. Not to mention whatever physical violence he had against a female... Really extra wind sprints really isn't a punishment. The lack of consequences for ones actions not only in sports but pretty much society is a huge reason the country is where it is. So long as you can "win"/make someone else money and aren't deemed as replaceable by someone you'll have a spot. I'm all for second chances. But if there's no line in the sand why even pretend your helping the kid but just enabling...

Latest posts