Don't worry, you could be KU

brett108

Yikes. Talk about complete turnover. Not that it will set the team back too much based on their perfromance last year, but yikes.

Big changes arrive at Kansas under Weis - Big 12 Blog - ESPN

Interesting to see Darian Miller leave. That kid was electric last year running behind one of the worst O-lines I had seen. Still question why Iowa didn't let him come. Had he stuck(a big if) there would be far less worries about the McCall/Coker departures.

Yikes. Talk about complete turnover. Not that it will set the team back too much based on their perfromance last year, but yikes.

Big changes arrive at Kansas under Weis - Big 12 Blog - ESPN

Interesting to see Darian Miller leave. That kid was electric last year running behind one of the worst O-lines I had seen. Still question why Iowa didn't let him come. Had he stuck(a big if) there would be far less worries about the McCall/Coker departures.

I think a lot of people are hopeful that Garmon can come in and take a lot of pressure off of Canzeri, Johnson, and Bullock (who will still probably be at wide out). If that happens people shouldn't be too worried about the departures at running back. Especially with Iowa's history of putting anyone back there and getting decent to good results.

Don't disagree. Iowa's prowess blocking, especially for the run, is phenomenal. But I just wonder how dynamic it would be with a game breaking talent like Miller. Miller is a super slick, great vision, speedster that made a lot of plays out of nothing for KU last year. If he actually has blocking, look out. Garmon looks like a better Coker on film. Has pretty good vision and size, but still seems like a strider without great burst. He will produce at Iowa, all the backs do, but a guy like Miller brings a whole different feel to a backfield

I was very high on Miller when he was being recruited. Power and speed, honestly a version of McCall. Since I think somethings happened with him and Iowa cooled as well as getting McCall made him less of a need. However, now it looks like he would have been well used and needed.

I think a lot of people are hopeful that Garmon can come in and take a lot of pressure off of Canzeri, Johnson, and Bullock (who will still probably be at wide out). If that happens people shouldn't be too worried about the departures at running back. Especially with Iowa's history of putting anyone back there and getting decent to good results.

I wouldn't get too excited about Johnson.

Latest posts