Don't fret about not being able to watch Iowa BBall in IC Friday!

NYCHawkeye74

We get the following AWESOME games instead:

Georgetown v Oregon
Florida Gulf Coast v Nebraska
Weber St vs BYU (Mediacom gives us all BYU games, but we miss half the non-conf Iowa games, brilliant!)
USC v Utah State
Houston Baptist v TTech
Northern Colorado v K State
UNC-Ashville v Kentucky
Miss Valley St v Okie St
Lafayette v Villanova
Louisiana Monroe v Kansas
Augustana v ISU (exhibition)

This is just embarrassing. We actually had better BBall coverage BEFORE BTN. Why doesn't Mediacom buy the game from ESPN3 for broadcast locally? It would probably be the highest rated program on Friday night. Its pretty have to build fan momentum for a program when you can't watch the game...

Another year and another thread about TV coverage. Why start a new one, just go back and bump the ones from the last 3 years about how the BTN sucks and they never cover Iowa and blah blah blah.....

TV coverage is the worst. I pay $80 a month to watch Iowa games. I don't give two sh*ts about the 65 other channels I have that I'd give up in a heartbeat to have the $80 in my pocket.

And I still can't watch all the games...

I can't wait for the day when we can watch our favorite teams without having to have a cable or satellite provider.

I can for MLB. I pay $129 per season to watch the Nationals. Aside from local blackouts being annoying it's a pretty good deal.

Latest posts