Donny Showtime!

Don Showalter, legendary head coach of Mid-Prairie boys basketball, has accepted the same position at City High. Force-I can't speak for him, but if it's me, it's 4A ball, and an exciting new challenge toward the end of my career. I'm not sure but I think City returns quite a bit too? He can focus solely on basketball. He'll do really well there.

Don Showalter, legendary head coach of Mid-Prairie boys basketball, has accepted the same position at City High. Force-I can't speak for him, but if it's me, it's 4A ball, and an exciting new challenge toward the end of my career. I'm not sure but I think City returns quite a bit too? He can focus solely on basketball. He'll do really well there.

Oh for sure, but it's just so crazy...he's been at MP forever...and he is an alum there!

Honestly Force, I am shocked this move (or something similar) didn't happen much sooner. He's had umpteen opportunities to go to other schools and colleges. His picture will always hang with pride in the hallways of MPHS as both a player and coach! Just curious...are you from the area?

He going to have to deal with the crosstown powerhouse, state champs, West High. Hope you are prepared for that annual beatdown, Mr. Showtime :).

So let me get this straight. There is some high school coach that got hired in IC that is toward the end of his coaching days, relatively speaking, that is known as Donny Showtime?

Exactly. The thats what you should have deduced from the linked article.

Latest posts