Does this violate the name calling rule?

Cheese

James Vandenberg is a beast. I thought despite the circumstances, he showed poise throughout the entire game. Two linemen were severely injured in this game, and JVB and the offense gave a food effort to the very end.

I dont see who could disagree with that statement.

James Vandenberg is a beast. I thought despite the circumstances, he showed poise throughout the entire game. Two linemen were severely injured in this game, and JVB and the offense gave a food effort to the very end.

Agreed. Their dishes were awesome tonight.

If by food effort, you mean the effort it takes to expel digested food from the body, then I agree.

Seriously though, when we were moving the ball a the end, PSU's starters had hit the been pulled, and they had cleared the benches.

If by food effort, you mean the effort it takes to expel digested food from the body, then I agree.
file.php

I will respectfully disagree. :( At the game tonight and my god, it was brutal. Open receivers completely missed, several passes which should have been intercepted, receivers over/under thrown. To me the worse was that it was clear that JVB has zero finesse or touch. He threw the ball at two speeds...hard, and really hard.

He was boo'd several times during the game, and I thought it was going to get ugly. The last interception he threw...the stands were just silent.

The apathy was deafening.

Latest posts