Does ot cost to get in to game?

longtimer

Im not sure we could have found any worse teams to schedule in the first 5! Grambling and La Lafayette next up. These games mean nothing and im not even disappointed they arent on TV because I wouldnt watch them anyway (and I love to watch basketball) This kind of scheduling has to change next year. I know we have talked about schedule but after seeing some of the clips and box scores its even worse. Really going to hurt us big time when it comes to tournament time

Your absolutely right and Jon talked about this in his podcast. It’s a great way to build up a fake resume. Play weak teams and go into conference play with one or two losses and then win half of your conference games and come out with a 22-10 recorded and go to the NCAA tournament. Makes the coach look good and his resume (see Kirk Ferentz in college football).

The clock is ticking and time will tell on Fran fairly quick (this season and two more at the very most). Either he is real or just another flim flam Iowa coach scamming a mentally diminished and demoralized fan base. He has done a very respectable job and was given a lot of slack because of the sewer he inherited from Lickliter. Will he expand the program to new heights or is it all just a bunch of recruiting hot air.

I feel sorry for those who are too young to get to see how Lute coached and how a great coach can take average kids and put together a great team ON BOTH SIDES OF THE FLOOR. You have to play defense to continually win at a high level.

Last edited: