Does Norm get an Athletic Dept. Post?

BSpringsteen

I think Barta needs to keep this guy in Iowa City and keep him involved with the Athletic Department. It can just be as an IClub speaker, but he should stick around.

I think Barta needs to keep this guy in Iowa City and keep him involved with the Athletic Department. It can just be as an IClub speaker, but he should stick around.
Doubt it. Norm just isn't really into the bureaucratic BS that would come along with the job.
I hope KF has a spot for him to stay around but yet not have any real responsibilty. He's earned the right to hang around if he wants to.

I think it all depends on where he wants to live. He might not mind the idea of living in a different environment.

Doubt it. Norm just isn't really into the bureaucratic BS that would come along with the job.
I hope KF has a spot for him to stay around but yet not have any real responsibilty. He's earned the right to hang around if he wants to.

Norm likes the university hospital care, plus I doubt he drops fball all together. I bet he goes to watch practices and breaks down film for the guys next year. I know that's what I would what to do if I was in his shoes

Latest posts