Does Kirk go to church on Sundays?

rwin03

If he does, he better pray like hell, because there are about 7 more teams that are going to kick the living **** out of us this year.

Alot of people predicted the defense would struggle this year. Thus all of the blitzing. This meant relying on the O to make up for a young and inexperience D.

Unfortunately, our offensive coor. does not call plays based on keeping the O in high gear through out a game. Even with a mis-match in Iowa's favor with our WRs (TEs disappeared from the play calling as well).

It is going to be a long year unless our offensive strategy changes so the the pettle to the mettle is always on. If not, Iowa will continue to allow teams to come back and beat us.

Weird thing is this crap happend alot last year as well.

If he does, he better pray like hell, because there are about 7 more teams that are going to kick the living **** out of us this year.

Not really sure where you see 7 more teams kicking our *ss this year. After watching some of the other B1G teams, I'm thinking that only wisconsin looked capable of laying a beating on us.

Give credit to the Cyclones on this one. They played extremely well... Probably the best they will play all season. When you play a team at their best... It is hard to win.

We were outplayed and I would say outcoached to an extent, but I don't think this game is a clear indicator we are going to get stomped game after game.

I was pretty upset earlier too and I still am, but we have to remember to breathe. It's early yet and it's only 1 loss.

Latest posts