Does Iowa get to 20 wins before the Big Tournament

Does Iowa get to 20 wins before the Big Ten Tournament?

• Yes

Votes: 5 38.5%
  • No

Votes: 8 61.5%

• Total voters
No. Relatively speaking, we have one of the hardest schedules left of all the teams, have dropped 2 in a row, can't play enough winnable defense, and can't get to the FT line. Recipe for disaster. Expect the worst, hope for the best.

No. Relatively speaking, we have one of the hardest schedules left of all the teams, have dropped 2 in a row, can't play enough winnable defense, and can't get to the FT line. Recipe for disaster. Expect the worst, hope for the best.
Good thing we have one of the best teams...only play 1 game against a team ahead of us in the standings.

God bless you, ever the optimist!
I can tell you which team will win the NCAA tourney (if played!) You guys seen Baylor play this year? OMG! They have speedy athletes at every position. If we played them 10 times, they would beat us 9 times and 4 of those by 20 points.
We have lied to ourselves and believed the hype. Iowa is nowhere near the talent level to win a National Title. Sorry to burst your bubble guys.
Look at the top 2 teams in every ranking. That is the National Championship game.

God bless you, ever the optimist!
I can tell you which team will win the NCAA tourney (if played!) You guys seen Baylor play this year? OMG! They have speedy athletes at every position. If we played them 10 times, they would beat us 9 times and 4 of those by 20 points.
We have lied to ourselves and believed the hype. Iowa is nowhere near the talent level to win a National Title. Sorry to burst your bubble guys.
Look at the top 2 teams in every ranking. That is the National Championship game.
I’ll be surprised if Zags play in NC game. Baylor is hands down the best team IMO. But anything can happen...March Madness!

What's up with the U. of Houston
I’ll be surprised if Zags play in NC game. Baylor is hands down the best team IMO. But anything can happen...March Madness!
What's up with the U. of Houston? Are they that good or just a low level of competition?

Granted, Kansas St. has a poor team this year, but to lose to Bayloy by 48 points?

Latest posts