Does Brian F. get promoted to OC after the Rose Bowl???

That ain't happening........If GD "retires " who do you think KF hires to be the OC? It will be his son or some 60 year old, well traveled coach looking for work. Give me the lesser of two evils. At least BF has a chance of being his own guy.

I have been saying for a few years that our choices are Greg Davis or Brian Ferentz as OC. Some on here choose to think that since we can see reality that we somehow then are stating that Brian should be the OC. I am simply saying the reality is we are gonna have either Greg Davis or Brian Ferentz, so I want Brian, and have wanted Brian as an OC for a few years now over the ineptitude of Greg Davis.

I have been saying for a few years that our choices are Greg Davis or Brian Ferentz as OC. Some on here choose to think that since we can see reality that we somehow then are stating that Brian should be the OC. I am simply saying the reality is we are gonna have either Greg Davis or Brian Ferentz, so I want Brian, and have wanted Brian as an OC for a few years now over the ineptitude of Greg Davis.

This needs to happen for the singular reason I want to watch you defend BF when Iowa has a scoring offense basically the same as KOK/GD.

At that point would you be man enough to admit where the problem really is?

I think we all know the answer to that rhetorical question.

Exactly. The Ferentz clan needs to be removed from Iowa Football. The line and running game have sucked since clueless junior took over.. Yeah let's promote him to OC. This is daddy's plan though.

The line and running game wasn't very good to start the year, but without it improving and actually now being pretty good...we'd be about 2-6, 1-7.

Brian likely isn't the long term answer...but I can't see how he'd be wrose than davis.

There's reality...and then there's what people want. I live in between.

This needs to happen for the singular reason I want to watch you defend BF when Iowa has a scoring offense basically the same as KOK/GD.

At that point would you be man enough to admit where the problem really is?

I think we all know the answer to that rhetorical question.

Arguing with you haters is always funny. If you don't understand the difference a coordinator can make you just don't know football. There is a reason our Defense was consistently awesome with Norm as DC over what Phil has been.

Just because I would rather see what Brian could do as OC over continuing to watch Greg Davis FAIL at the job does NOT mean I endorse Brian. But of course you are gonna present that as what I am saying. Choosing to attack anyone with a different opinion than you, is typically the mark of the small minded, so I shouldn't be surprised that is you M.O.

If Brian gets the OC job after this season, not only will there be plenty of empty seats in Kinnick, I wouldn't be surprised if someone within the U files a lawsuit.
Can I file a lawsuit against KF for being a game day idiot!? Only 2 possessions in red zone all day down 8 and he tries a FG! When asked on the radio call in he was dumbfounded because he realized they were sideline idiots. I'm running out of vocabulary to described his game day lunacy including the third and short call putting Daniels 5 yards back when a QB sneak suffices.

Surprised to see my post from last year getting traffic again. The Coaching staff in general is a mess. The one thing that Fry did was hire coaches that had a desire to be head coaches. He wouldn't hire a coach unless they had the desire. Ferentz hires coaches at the end of their career unless they are relatives. Too quick to extend the contract. Now any change involves a contract buyout that is Huuuge.

Latest posts