Does anyone else love the Buckeyes?

IowaNYYfan

When they aren't playing the Hawks, I'm Scarlett and Gray all the way! I love the way they represent the Big Ten and the Hawkeyes on a national scale! GO HAWKS! AND OHIO STATE!

When they aren't playing the Hawks, I'm Scarlett and Gray all the way! I love the way they represent the Big Ten and the Hawkeyes on a national scale! GO HAWKS! AND OHIO STATE!

Have you totally lost your mind? Really? fOSU and the horse you rode in on.

How do you figure the bucknuts represent the Hawkeyes?
GO HAWKS!!!

and

GO BLUE!!! (except this week)

Only during the non-conference and their bowl game. Otherwise they could go 0-8 in Big Ten play and I would love it. Until they get Nebraska on the schedule next year. In a perfect world OSU would go 1-7 and Nebraska would go 0-8.

I root for tOSU when they are not playing Iowa also. Besides that period with Clarett/ troy smith. Tressel has ran a pretty respectable program.

Only during the non-conference and their bowl game. Otherwise they could go 0-8 in Big Ten play and I would love it. Until they get Nebraska on the schedule next year. In a perfect world OSU would go 1-7 and Nebraska would go 0-8.

If that was the case then Iowa would be no better than Boise State.

If that was the case then Iowa would be no better than Boise State.

False. I was obviously joking as neither team would ever be that bad. But even if they were Iowa would STILL play a tougher schedule than Boise. Wisconsin, PSU, Michigan and Mich St is a tougher schedule than Boise plays.

Hmmm....let me think. some of the things I would rather do than root for OSU......thats a tough one. Here goes.

I'd rather follow Rosie O'Donnel around a fat farm for a whole week of FAIL!

Latest posts