DJK story

It would suck to be the type of player DJK is yet have a gag on you. I know it's not the Iowa way to be outspoken and flashy but DJK walks the walk. I think he's earned the right to be a spokesman for the team.

I'm sure it's a very fine line for his coach to walk ... trying to instill the value of showing a humble, team oriented mindset to the public, while at the same time guarding against snuffing-out DJK's obvious and honest burning desire to personally do everything he can to help his Hawkeyes. He sounds to me like he is trying hard to abide by Coach's directive. I'm proud of Derrell's efforts to develop into what I am sure will be yet another fine example of Iowa in the NFL. Go Hawks!

Yeah, this was terrific. Hlas is the best (well, co-best, along with Mas Casa & Dochterman).

It's as if they run circles around anything the Register puts out. You would never see something like this in the Register.

I'm kind of upset that the book won't be available outside of Cedar Rapids, as it would be something I'd be very interested in purchasing.

They would be real stupid not to make it available online or even in the DSM area. That was an amazing article and I'm sure their are many more in the book.

I wonder if the Register has some sort of "territory" that the Gazette can't sell in. I do know that you can (or could, back in the day) get the Register all across the state.

Never even thought of that. That's crazy if they do!

If I could get the Gazette here, I would get that instead of the Register, especially on Saturdays and Sundays during the season. Their sports page - and writers - put the Register to shame. Keeler can't hold a candle to Hlas, and Logue can't hold a candle to Morehouse.

If I could get the Gazette here, I would get that instead of the Register, especially on Saturdays and Sundays during the season. Their sports page - and writers - put the Register to shame. Keeler can't hold a candle to Hlas, and Logue can't hold a candle to Morehouse.

Couldn't agree more. The Reg is garbage. But you make a great point can't get the gazette in dsm.

I wonder if the Register has some sort of "territory" that the Gazette can't sell in. I do know that you can (or could, back in the day) get the Register all across the state.

Hmmmm... Need to quickly transport 50,000 copies across county lines, huh?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xnRwQjTYfGI]YouTube - East Bound and Down[/ame]

Good read on DJK. He is going to have a fantastic season. One that will fill a highlight reel. Count on it!

I am glad The Captain is taking him to Chicago for the Big Ten media day. Who else is going to that? Obviously Clayborn. We only take two or three? The third has got to be Mr. Picksix. Stanzi is the only other one that would fit the bill, media wise.

Good read on DJK. He is going to have a fantastic season. One that will fill a highlight reel. Count on it!

I am glad The Captain is taking him to Chicago for the Big Ten media day. Who else is going to that? Obviously Clayborn. We only take two or three? The third has got to be Mr. Picksix. Stanzi is the only other one that would fit the bill, media wise.

Mr.Picksix or Mr.IwinGAMES?!?!?!?!?!?!

It's Clayborn, Klug, and Stanzi.

I didnt even know he was going. I always thought it was the manzi, clayborn, and klug.

Previous poster was right. It's Stanzi, Clayborn and Klug. Story was talking about Iowa's own media day Friday (the 6th).

Latest posts