DJK injury in Orange Bowl

papathawki

Sorry If I've missed this, but I've never been clear on DJK's injury. If it's been on before I missed it. Thanks.

I think he has a deviated septum...should be out 2-4 weeks and back for the Broncos game on February 1st. sorry what were you asking I blacked out there for a second...is that a question or were you making a statement? a questment? a station?

well according to DJK's facebook the day after the game, he "tweaked his sh*t." I think that means knee. So no major problem

No one really knows yet. Hopefully... it's just some minor sh*t-tweakage and he'll be fine. I have to admit I'm a bit worried though. It looked really... awkward - like one of those bizarre freak injuries where it doesn't look like all that much happened, only you find out later that like, every connective tissue from the hip down has been turned into pudding.

well according to DJK's facebook the day after the game, he "tweaked his sh*t." I think that means knee. So no major problem
Yes, I too remember this facebook comment. Tweaked his Sh+t. Knew it was somthing like that. I was thinking along the lines of "Hindered my poop" but yes now I does seem like he said "tweaked"

KOOL- EEEE- AHHH- NOS keeps it real.

That guy is the freakin Man at Iowa, imho. The guy is a monster, difference maker on the Football field. He was having a GREAT game at the Orange, until that carpet at Landshark caught his foot.

:)

You are welcome. I was pretty nervous myself. It looked pretty bad in person, and worse when they replayed over and over again on TV.

You are welcome. I was pretty nervous myself. It looked pretty bad in person, and worse when they replayed over and over again on TV.

Oh heck, DJK keeps it real, I knew he'd be a Go:D

At Kinnick, this year, early in the season........There is a guy who sits somewhere behind me, maybe 5-10 rows and when DJK was on the sidelines, or making another great catch, he starts kind of yelling.....
'Koooool---eeeeee-ahhhhh---Nos...........' Very funny and very cool kind of Hawkeye fan tribute to DJK.

GO HAWKS

Latest posts