Dish Subscriber - Need Gamewatch Location in SW Iowa (Council Bluffs area)

SWIowaHawkeye

Title says most of what I am looking for...I was unable to get away for the game in IC, so I am stuck at home with no coverage of BTN.

Does anyone know a good location in CB area to catch the game...where there won't be a dozen others on?

w

Don't know who I am more ****** at...Dish or BTN for holding them hostage

Found this.....

Council Bluffs/Omaha IOWA Club

You could just call the local sports bars and find out it they are showing the Iowa game. There are a lot of Nebraska fans in CB......

Both Dish and BTN are to blame for their greed and lack of respect for the fans.....

Did a search and only came up with this thread...no real answer in thread and am currently in area due to recent Boss concert....So, in spite of succumbing to submitting myself to cruel punishment, is there any official or unofficial game watch locations in the omaha area? Thanks.

Hey C-Hawk...you can start a thread asking...no one would jump you for that and it would get spotted sooner.

Lol, you know i thought about that, and, quite honestly, I just don't know how bad I really care to know an answer... so that I don't have to even get minutely worked into excitement for game. Getting content to watch in hotel room and letting kids swim away. Thanks for thought my friend.

Lol, you know i thought about that, and, quite honestly, I just don't know how bad I really care to know an answer... so that I don't have to even get minutely worked into excitement for game. Getting content to watch in hotel room and letting kids swim away. Thanks for thought my friend.
Haha...no problem. But hey, if you're at a hotel, the game is on ESPN so you should have it in-room!

Haha...no problem. But hey, if you're at a hotel, the game is on ESPN so you should have it in-room!

Thanks again, I was wondering what channels to be trolling, hoping this hotel got btn in case.

I did manage to get out and restock the cooler, send mrs CH on her way, get maid to clean room and even take notice that oregon is blessed in the cheer squad dept.

Thanks again, I was wondering what channels to be trolling, hoping this hotel got btn in case.

I did manage to get out and restock the cooler, send mrs CH on her way, get maid to clean room and even take notice that oregon is blessed in the cheer squad dept.
In order:
You're welcome.
Your wife is a saint!
And Oregon recruits Cali for their cheer squad talent...apparently Nike doesn't skimp on anything, except their outfits! ;)

Latest posts