Discount Jerseys

HAWKEYESTATE4ever

I want to pick up a new NFL jersey as I have not bought one since my Gallery and Sanders ones a few years back. I was thinking Shonn Greene or maybe Tony Mo. These things are ridiculously priced though- $80 apiece at most place! :eek:

Anyhow, I found these sites online that sell "discount jerseys." Anyone ever ordered from them? They look legit in the pics, but they are generally priced around $21-23 each. The catch is that the shipping is about the same price, so it is about $40-45 per jersey after shipping, which is still cheap IF they are legit. Here is a link where I put 4 "in my cart." Let me know what you think, or what you've had experiences with.

NFL Jerseys,Wholesale NFL Jerseys,Discount NFL Jerseys,NBA Jerseys,Cheap Wholesale

There are a few sites that sell jerseys at way reduced prices. I don't have experience with the one you linked or any other ones, but my son is wanting a Bob Sanders Colts jersey for Christmas, so I'm keeping my eyes open.

Here are a couple other ones ...

Welcome to jerseymall2008
www.tarajersey.com

Let me know if you buy from any of the "discount" sites and what experience you have. I'd guess you just have to look closely at the photos and try to match them up with how the authentic jerseys look. I noticed on a couple of the teams, that the names have a colored outline that the authentics don't have, and the fonts for the numbers don't match up exactly.

I want to pick up a new NFL jersey as I have not bought one since my Gallery and Sanders ones a few years back. I was thinking Shonn Greene or maybe Tony Mo. These things are ridiculously priced though- $80 apiece at most place! :eek:

Anyhow, I found these sites online that sell "discount jerseys." Anyone ever ordered from them? They look legit in the pics, but they are generally priced around $21-23 each. The catch is that the shipping is about the same price, so it is about $40-45 per jersey after shipping, which is still cheap IF they are legit. Here is a link where I put 4 "in my cart." Let me know what you think, or what you've had experiences with.

NFL Jerseys,Wholesale NFL Jerseys,Discount NFL Jerseys,NBA Jerseys,Cheap Wholesale
These are cheap, Chinese-made knockoff jerseys that almost certainly are not officially licensed NFL gear.

The gear may be decent quality, but you may not have good luck getting any customer service if there is a problem with the order.

So be prepared to assume a slight bit of risk to go with your cost savings.

Let us know how it works out, if you order from them. I'm always looking for a bargain :D

These are cheap, Chinese-made knockoff jerseys that almost certainly are not officially licensed NFL gear.

The gear may be decent quality, but you may not have good luck getting any customer service if there is a problem with the order.

So be prepared to assume a slight bit of risk to go with your cost savings.

Let us know how it works out, if you order from them. I'm always looking for a bargain :D

I figure they have to be, but the pics they put up are the same pics from the NFLshop.com website. And I have definitely thought about the customer service/return (or lack thereof) policy. I don't think I will do it unless I can get a solid recommendation from someone who has actually used one of these sites.

Some of my friends have used a similar site for soccer jerseys. The jerseys look great and are good quality. They have not had any problems with them, other than the fact that it takes forever to ship here from China.

I can get a few sites for you, my brother in law orders off of them and they are legit...the only problem is you have to look at their stock to make sure they have the jersey or else, you buy something and get nothing.

I have dealt with sites like these and I have had good experiences with them. I have bought 5 NFL jerseys. Overall i have been happy with what i have gotten. They have all came with the NFL or Mitchell & Ness tags, everything has been sewn on might have a few flaws here and there but for the cost savings it has been worth it for me anyways. Most of the time its best to email them and see if you can get a stock list to make sure they have what you want in stock. This is who i have gone through
cheap jerseys,cheap nfl jerseys,cheap nhl jerseys,super bowl jerseys,nfljerseysshop

Latest posts